Tuesday, March 19, 2013

YA Book Trailers Update 1

So I an a subscriber of Circle of Seven, which produces book traliers, so I though I'd showcase some books that I can't wait to read that they've made trailers for! It'll be a whenever I find a good trailer, so I don't know how often it's going to be, but today, there's 4 great books and 4 great trailers!

First up is Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington:


Next is The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett:


Next is Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons:


And lastly is Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers:



Who else wants to read these books? I know Breaking Point is out now, and The Nightmare Affair is coming out this month, but yeah, aren't these great trailers for great books? Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Great fun. Take care.
    cheers
    Gwynn
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!