Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 13 Review: Wicked Kiss

From Goodreads:
MY KISS CAN KILL. 

I used to be ordinary Samantha Day, but that's changed. Now, after one dark kiss from a dangerous boy, I can steal someone's soul...or their life. If I give in to the constant hunger inside me, I hurt anyone I kiss. If I don't...I hurt myself. 

Bishop is the one whose kiss I crave most, but if I kiss him, I'll kill him. Then there's another boy, one I can't hurt. One whose kiss seems to miraculously quell my hunger. They're both part of a team of angels and demons that's joined forces in my city to fight a mysterious rising darkness, an evil that threatens everyone I know and love. I just wonder if I'll be able to help Bishop-or if I'm just another part of the darkness he's sworn to destroy.... 

NIGHTWATCHERS 

When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...

My Review:
I loved reading this book! And it was really awesome to get this book early, though I didn't read it early, bad me! But it was really fantastic to read this book! I enjoyed it so much, it was a great sequel, and I loved how it ended!

So Sam has changed because of the events of the previous book. Which kinda sucks for her, but makes for some pretty great reading material! There was conflict between Bishop, and Kraven, because hey, that's a pretty complicated situation! And Sam trying to figure out their history is a pretty big thing!

The characters are really what make up this book! 3 angels, 3 demons, and Sam. They're battered from Dark Kiss, but there's another threat up and coming, and they fight it pretty hard, which was really great to see!

One thing I'm wondering about, is when she took the energy from him, did that fulfil the hunger for the power, so that when she kisses Bishop, she doesn't take his energy? Because that would make everything so good, and I would love if how that was how it ended!

This was a really great book, I would love a sequel, though it's unlikely, since this wrapped things up pretty well!

Author: Michelle Rowen
Series: Nightwatchers #2
Read: March 29th, 2013
Source: NetGalley/Tuebl
Reason Why: I enjoyed the first book, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and an End of Series 2013 Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: February 26th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!