Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week 12 Review: Focus

From Goodreads:
Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.

My Review:
Yes! This was such a great book, and one that I enjoyed so much! So entertaining and good, and I just wanted more! It was a perfect sequel to Flight, and I can't wait for Found! It's going to be so good, and I can't wait for it!

Allie does pretty well with everything that she's been dealt with, during Flight, and this book, and yeah, those things are pretty hard. But she does her best to go with the flow, find out what she can, and do what she can!

I really enjoyed the action in this book, there wasn't much, but what there was was really well written, really entertaining, and really good! I enjoyed it so much, and what with everything else that was going on, it came together so well!

Oh, that ending! Really great, and just like the ending of Flight, but better, because more has happened, and yeah, with everything that happened in this book, well, yeah, it was just a pretty darned good ending!

Really enjoyed this book a lot, and I really can't wait for Found!

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Series: The Flight Chronicles #2
Read: March 22nd, 2013
Source: Bought
Reason Why: I loved Flight, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!!!
Published: January 23rd 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!