Friday, March 29, 2013

Follow Friday #73, March 29th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

A: Uh, the most well-known sad scenes in books that are kinda infamous, the multitudes in the later Harry Potter books, and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head, and the way I reacted? Well, I was shocked, and I had to put the book(s) down to think through the implications. Didn't cry, I hardly ever. Yeah. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!