Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 13 Review: A Touch Menacing

From Goodreads:
Eden is dying. For real, this time.

She is crumbling to ash, and an unnatural plague is ravaging mortals and immortals alike. With both Heaven and Hell out to destroy her, Eden can no longer tell the difference between good and evil.

Friends become enemies. And enemies are everywhere.

But don't underestimate Eden. She'll fight for her life, for the lives of those she loves, and for every life she has ever touched.

She'll fight for revenge. For redemption. For—just maybe—the chance to be mortal again.

Everything began with forbidden love.

What will be sacrificed at the bitter end?

My Review:
OK, in your minds, take the awesomeness that was A Touch Mortal and A Touch Morbid, combined. Then multiply it. And then scratch that, because you can't measure the awesomeness that was this book!

Leah Clifford broke my-and almost all others, if not all, that have read this book-heart's. Because there is a ton going on, and most of it, is not good for the characters! Like Eden's crumbling and various enemies.

Or Gabriel. That was hard to read. It just kept getting worse and worse, though there were hints of things getting better, those just kinda made things worse! And then Luke and Kristen, they had a really interesting dynamic!

The ending! Oh, my, that was an ending, one that we knew couldn't be a cliffhanger, because it's the end of the series. And thank goodness, because I don't think I could've taken much more! It was such a great ending!

I just loved this book so much! And this series! One fact is embedded in my mind-I want to read more books by Leah Clifford!

Author: Leah Clifford
Series: A Touch Trilogy #3
Read: March 28th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Published: March 5th 2013
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!