Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 13 Review: Linger

From Goodreads:
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.

My Review:
Gah, I enjoyed reading this book again! It's been so long, that I only remembered like the recording scene, but yeah, it was really fantastic to reread it! It was so great to be in this world again, with things mixed up after Shiver, and with new characters, too!

I really enjoyed Isabelle and Cole together. They're both broken, but they're interested in each other, and they fit in a weird way! Their interactions were tense and fraught with intense chemistry and sparks that they didn't really act on, as the frustrations built! So awesome!

This was still also Grace and Sam's story, too! And it was just so great to read about them further, dealing with everything after Sam's not a wolf anymore. And how that's changing their relationship. Because it's not all for the good!

Oh, that ending! Since my memory was a bit out of wack with this book, I totally didn't remember what was going to happen, so when everything was going down, I was just glued to the pages, they could not turn fast enough!

This was a really fantastic book, and now I'm so glad that I get to go and read Forever now for the first time, yeah!

Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: Wolves of Mercy Falls #2
Read: March 24th 2013
Source: BookMooch
Reason Why: Sounded good, rereading, and it's a TBR Pile Book and a LLFL Book!
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Published: July 13th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!