Monday, December 1, 2014

Gretchen McNeil Author Page

The Story: Possess sounded really fantastic, and yeah, it was, and I just thoroughly anticipate the next release, and they are just so awesome! I can't wait for Get Dirty, it's going to be excellent!

Website

Series: Don't Get Mad, MurderTrending.

Don't Get Mad: Get Even and her site, my review, Get Dirty and her site, my review.

MurderTrending: #murdertrending and her site, my review, #murderfunding and her site, my review, #noescape and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Possess and her site, my review, Ten and her site, my review, my reread3:59 and her site, my review, Relic and her site, my reviewI'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl and her site, my review, Dig Two Graves and her site, my review, Three Drops of Blood and her site, my review, Four Letter Word and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!