Monday, December 1, 2014

Holly Black Author Page

The Story: White Cat looked pretty good on the library shelves, so yeah, I just had to read it, and yeah, I enjoyed it, it was a fantastic book, and then yeah, it was just a fantastic series! And I've enjoyed all of her books by her that I've read! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Curse Workers, Modern Faerie TalesMagisterium.

The Curse Workers: White Cat and her site, my review, Red Glove and her site, my review, Black Heart and her site, my review.

Modern Faerie Tales: Tithe and her site, my review, Valiant and her site, my review, Ironside and her site, my review.

Magisterium: The Iron Trial and her site, my review, The Copper GauntletThe Cosmos BladeThe Golden BoyThe Enemy of Death.

Stand Alone's: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and her site, my review,

Anthology: Zombies Vs. Unicorns and her sitemy review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!