Monday, December 1, 2014

Holly Black Author Page

The Story: White Cat looked pretty good on the library shelves, so yeah, I just had to read it, and yeah, I enjoyed it, it was a fantastic book, and then yeah, it was just a fantastic series! And I've enjoyed all of her books by her that I've read! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Curse Workers, Modern Faerie Tales, The Folk of the Air, The Stolen Heir DuologyElfhame.

The Curse Workers: White Cat and her site, my review, Red Glove and her site, my review, Black Heart and her site, my review.

Modern Faerie Tales: Tithe and her site, my review, Valiant and her site, my review, Ironside and her site, my review.

The Folk of the Air: The Cruel Prince and her site, my review, The Lost Sisters and my reviewThe Wicked King and her site, my review, The Queen of Nothing and her site, my reviewHow the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories and her site, my review.

The Stolen Heir Duology: The Stolen Heir and her site, my review, The Prisoner's Throne and her site, my review.

Elfame: The Cruel Prince, The Lost Sisters, The Wicked King, The Queen of Nothing, How the King of Elfame Learned to Hate Stories, The Stolen Heir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!