Monday, December 1, 2014

Ilona Andrews Author Page

The Story: People keep talking about the Kate Daniel series, and the Clean Sweep series, so yeah, I had to check them out, and I can't wait to start both series!

Website

Series: Kate Daniels, Grey WolfInnkeeper Chronicles, The Edge, Kinsmen, Hidden Legacy.

Kate Daniels: Curran POV Collection and her site, my review, A Questionable Client and her site, my review, Magic Bites and her site, my review, Magic Burns and her site, my review, Magic Strikes and her site, my review, Magic Mourns and her site, my review, Magic Bleeds and her site, my review, Magic Dreams and her site, my review, Magic Slays and her site, my review, Magic Tests and her site, my review, Magic Gifts and her site, my review, Gunmetal Magic and her site, my review, Retribution Clause and her site, (Part of *Hex Appeal*), An Ill-Advised Rescue Part 1 and my review, An Ill-Advised Rescue Part 2 and my review, Magic Rises and her site, my review, Magic Steals and her site, (Part of *Night Shift*), Magic Breaks and her site, my review, Magic Shifts and my sitemy review, Magic Stars and her site, my reviewMagic Binds and her site, my review, Untitled.

Grey Wolf (Spin Off Series of *Kate Daniels*): Magic Stars.

Innkeeper Chronicles: Clean Sweep and her site, my review, Sweep in Peace and her site, my review, One Fell Sweep and her site, my review.

The Edge: On the Edge and her site, my review, Bayou Moon and her site, my review, Fate's Edge and her site, my review, Steel's Edge and her site, my review.

Kinsmen: Silent Blade and her site, my review, Silver Shark and her site, my review.

Hidden Legacy: Burn for Me and her site, my review, White Hot and her site, my reviewWildfire and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!