Sunday, February 1, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #20, February 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
Saturday: Gravedigger by Cindy M. Hogan, Whisper of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn, The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning
Sunday: The Empty Throne by Cayla Kluver, Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross, Crash by Eve Silver, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Love is a Choice by Beth Revis, Defy the Dark Anthology
Monday: Across the Universe by Beth Revis, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Demon Storm by Dianna Love, Deadly Fixation by Dianna Love, The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning, The Last Order by Angela Marie Caldwell
Tuesday: Amazonia by James Rollins, Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes, Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Wednesday: Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost, Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Into the Dreaming by Karen Marie Moning, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, Mostly Likely to Succeed by Jennifer Echols, The Replaced by Kimberly Derting
Thursday: Viper Game by Christine Feehan, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Boomerang by Noelle West, My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal, The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand, Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley, Angels in the Dark by Lauren Kate, Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
Friday: Rapture by Lauren Kate, Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore, Dead Over Heels by Alison Kemper, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

Tour Books: The Last Order. Check.

Review Books: Gravedigger. Check.

NetGalley: City of Jasmine, The Empty Throne, Sisters of Blood and Spirit, Witchrise, My Last Kiss, Dark Metropolis, Dead Over Heels. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Crash, Red Queen, Liars, Inc., Snow Like Ashes, 99 Days, Most Likely to Succeed, The Replaced, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, Rites of Passage. 10 which means I have have 8 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Her Dark Curiosity, Untold. Check.

Rereads: Across the Universe, Awaken, Amazonia, Beautiful Chaos, The Da Vinci Code, Rapture. 6. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: The Dark Highlander, Defy the Dark, Demon Storm, The Immortal Highlander, Spell of the Highlander, Bound by Flames, Into the Dreaming, Viper Game, Boomerang. 9, but 7 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So a pretty good week, and I can't wait to read it! I'm really enjoying it so far! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!