Sunday, February 1, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #25

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Whisper, Between, Sisters Red, Sweetly, All These Things I've Done, Because It Is My Blood, Flame of Surrender, Once Dead, Twice Shy, Early to Death, Early to Rise, Something Deadly This Way Comes, Everything You Need to Survive the Apocalypse, Ironside, Sugar and Spice and Not So Nice, Hunted, Parallel Visions, Bound to You, The Unspoken, Glass Houses, Dragonswood, She's So Not Worth It, He's So Dead to Us, This Is So Not Happening, Saving Juliet, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Destiny, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is The Closer You Come by Gena Showater!

I also wrote the reviews for Legend, The Diamond of Darkhold, Countdown, The Judas Strain, Black Order, Map of Bones, Sandstorm, The Eye of God, Deep Fathom, The Blood Gospel, Dark Bites, Fairest, Oh My Goth, Forgotten Lyrics and Elegy, Tidal, Lullaby, Wake, Unleashed and Hot Blooded, Unleashed, The Summer I Turned Pretty, City of Fallen Angels, City of Glass, City of Bones and City of Ashes, Earthbound, Twisted, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Push by Eve Silver!

I also wrote the reviews for Unraveled, Intertwined, Losing It, Crash into You, Crossing the Line and Dare You To, Pushing the Limits, Victoria and the Rogue, Nicola and the Viscount, The Bride Wore Size 12, Size 12 and Ready to Rock, Tempt the Stars, Touch the Dark, Claimed by Shadow, Embrace the Night, Curse the Dawn, Hunt the Moon, Fury's Kiss, Death's Mistress, Midnight's Daughter, Midnight's Daughter, Lord of Legends, Blood Infernal, Wild, Afterglow, Embers and Echoes, Lair of the Lion, Silencing Eve, Hunting Eve, Taking Eve, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is The Taking by Kimberly Derting!

And this week, I want to review the last of October 2013, April 2012, rereads, and other books in the series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!