Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Here's the link for the linky and post on the Read-A-Thon goals!

OK, for this Read-A-Thon, I want to read quite a few books! So some of the ones that I want to read are

  • Oceans of Fire
  • Frost
  • Embrace
  • Above
  • North of Beautiful
  • Strange Angels
  • Tantalize
  • A Storm of Swords
And I want to read at least 10 books. And even though it's not a review-a-thon, I'm going to challenge myself to one, where I want to write at least 40 reviews, and maybe a daily goal of 10 a day, since I really need to catch up on them! So what are your goals? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. You have a great list of books to chose from. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord thats an impressive list! And Storm of Swords? That's a 1200 page beast (and totally awesome)! Major props!

    Otherwhere.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, lots of great books :)

    And being 250 pages in, well, I'm not thinking I'm going to be finishing it for the read-a-thon. Opps. Must read faster!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!