Friday, May 18, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Mini Challenge 5

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
The 5th mini challenge of Bout of Books 4.0 is hosted by The Reading Housewives of Indiana, and it's called Books and Shoes, and it's to match a character to a pair of shoes, or a cover to a pair of shoes. Well, for mine, I think I cover both.



OK, so I'm reading Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow, and those boots (do you recognize them? They're Katniss' hunting boots) match the character Dru, and with that, the cover, because Dru's on the cover. So the boots, they match her because they're stylish, and comfortable, and they're meant for survival, they are for running, and protecting the feet, and a good portion of the lower leg. So what are you book-shoe relationships? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of the book yet, but the match seem good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so :) And the book was really great, and a quick read, too :) Great book :) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!