Sunday, May 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #50, May 27th-May Week 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Shadow Visions
Telesa

Library:
Enslave Me Sweetly
Savor Me Slowly
Seduce the Darkness
Ecstasy in Darkness
Dark Taste of Rapture
Red-Handed
Blacklisted
Wild Fire
If I Tell
I'm Not Her
Damned
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
You Are My Only
Fear
Unwind
The Star of Kazan
Touch of Frost
Betrayals
Treachery in Death
Gimme A Call

NetGalley:
Shadow Bound
The Goddess Legacy
One Breath Away
The Siren
Firefox
Demon Eyes
Improper Relations
BEA Buzz Books
Hell or High Water
The Secret Keeper

Oh, I got some amazing books! I've already read The Goddess Legacy, and it was so good! Can't wait to read more!

2 comments:

  1. I've seriously got to get back in the groove of reading around the rest of my life. Netgalley has some ahmazing books to offer but I just don't have the time. Hope you enjoy all those marvelous books! New follower :) Check out what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it has some really great books if you have a good following :) And I am :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!