Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WWW Wednesday #58, May 16th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Embrace, and I'm almost done, just 20 or so pages left!
Also reading Angel Burn, and also almost done! Must finish today!!!
I finished reading Oceans of Fire, and it was a great book! Can't wait to read more of the series!
I want to read Frost next, it sounds really good, and I loved Stork!
I also want to read North of Beautiful, sounds like a great book!

What about you guys, what are you reading? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Frost looks really cool :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep :) And Stork was so good, so I'm expecting something like it, but a sequel :) yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book covers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! And the books inside them are just as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were all great books, so I hope you check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!