Sunday, May 13, 2012

In My Mailbox #47, May 13th-May Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Soulbound
The Vindico
No Safety in Numbers
Salt City
Desires Unleashed
The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow
Shades of Murder
Remembrance
Vengeance
Loud, Disorderly & Boisterous

Library:
The Book of Blood and Shadow
You are So Undead to Me
Embrace
Diabolical 
Never to Sleep

NetGalley:
Temptation
Tattooed
Starling (Sample Chapters)
What I Didn't Say
Otherkin
The White Oak

Oh, I got some really amazing books this week! And my first official, in paper form, YA ARC!!! WHOO!

3 comments:

  1. You got a ton of books! :) Remembrance looks good, I've been wanting to read it for awhile. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have quite a good haul! I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    My IMM post this week: http://burstingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-4-may-13th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did, and the author of Remembrance, is offering bloggers review copies of both books in exchange for reviews :)

    And yes, I do :) And I did :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!