Sunday, May 20, 2012

In My Mailbox #48, May 20th-May Week 3


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So I got:

For Review:
Open Hearts
Suffocate
The Woman's Ghost
The Mummy's Foot
The Fruits of Our Sins
The Third Fate
Riser
Section 132
Depths of Deception
Dead Meat
The Search for Artemis
Florence
Dead End Deal
The Brotherhood of Piaxia

Free:
The Ash-Born Boy

NetGalley:
Circle of Silence
Pushing the Limits
Summer Nights
In the Flesh
Almost a Scandal
The Oracle

Yeah, that's a pretty good collection of books, and I can't wait to read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!