Friday, May 25, 2012

2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge Update 19

The 2012 Dystopian Reading Challenge is hosed by The Non-Relunctant Reader! 


So this week I read 


I've now have 37 of 20 read! Yeah!!! So I read Shatter Me, Pure, Bumped, The Pledge, After the Snow, Crusade, The Daughter of Centaurs, The Burn, The Death Cure, Crossed, Ashes, Cinder, The Hunger Games, The Guardian's Wildchild, Under the Never Sky, Scored, The Demon Trapper's Daughter, Soul Thief, Revealing Eden, Struck, Pandemonium, All These Things I've Done, Legend,  The Diamond of Darkhold, Catching Fire, The Hunt, The Immortal Rules, Fever, Incarnate, The Weepers, The Nightmare Garden, Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me, Make Me, Monument 14, Suffocate, and !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!