Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WWW Wednesday #60, May 30th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm still reading Against the Night, it's really great, and I'm really enjoying it!
I'm also reading Above, which while the narrator has a very strange way of phrasing things that makes it hard to understand him, I'm enjoying the story!
I finally got around to reading I Am J yesterday, and I finished, and yeah, great book, really enjoyed it!
I want to read No Safety in Numbers next, it looks really great!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Your last few choices make me think we have similar book taste! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/05/30/www-wednesdays-may-30-8/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above has some great cover art, and the cover of Safety in Numbers makes me think of 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. Here's my link:

    http://inabookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books but the covers look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Safety in NUmbers is on my TBR list as well. I look forward to seeing what you think of it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah :) I love all sorts of books :)

    Yes, it does :) And I've never heard of those books, but I'll have to check them out!

    Yes, they do, and the books inside them are just as good!

    Oh, read it, it was really great! Yeah that I got an ARC of it from the publisher, that was very nice! Yep :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!