Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

So it's official, I am now an official adult at 18, and my parents are giving me money towards a new laptop, and if you've read any of my complaints on how wreaked my computer and the mini are, well, this is a good thing! Plus, I found one, here, an Acer Aspire for $500ish CAD, and while there doens't seem to be any colour lids to choose from like my current laptop, in which I have red, it does have a bigger memory, and a bigger screen, and such. And it can do mulitple things on each of the processors of which there is 2, so yeah. New laptop, which I really want to get tomorrow, means that I can go to school confidante that my laptop works, and can connect to the internet! Whoo! It's been a little over then a year to have a reliable, fast, and likeable computer! No books yet, but I've saved up some money, and my brother got $40 from the grandparents, so then I'll have around $80 if they stick with that :) So happy birthday to me, I can buy and drink alcohol (not that I'm going to, it smells awful!) and yeah, I won't have to worry as much about using the seven key!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!