Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Have an Update! #48, May 20th

Since I haven't actually been writing, I'm going to go with reading now. Yep.

Books Read: I read 13 books last week, You are So Undead to Me, When the Heart Falls, The Twilight Before Christmas, Oceans of Fire, Embrace, North of Beautiful, Angel Burn, Never to Sleep, Suffocate, Strange Angels, Tantalize, and Frost. They were all great books, they were really great, and yeah, must read more like them!

Planning on Reads: I want to read 6 books this week, A Storm of Swords, The Darkening Dream, Sleeping Tigers, Spectra, The Last Plea Bargain, and No Safety in Numbers. They sound really good, and A Storm of Swords is going slowly, but it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!