Monday, May 28, 2012

There's a Bee in My Room

No, seriously, right now, at the time that I'm writing this post, there's a bee buzzing around my room, and yeah, I am not liking this fact. First because that meant that I had to listen to the buzzing from what I thought was outside my window, and then when it grew louder, I saw that it was in my room. Which meant that I had to get myself, my computer, and my book out of there. Well, first I got myself out of there to tell my parents, then I went back in for the laptop and book. And I really don't like moving slow. Not fun at all. It was very creepy to have to walk across my room, gather my stuff, and walk back, open the door, and get the heck out of there. And now I'm hoping that my dad gets home soon, to get the bug out, and that it doesn't do something to my room like I don't know, but if it hurts my books, it's a dead bug! Yep. So that's a random tidbit of my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!