Thursday, May 31, 2012

Will the Time Come #52, May 31th



Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

From Goodreads:
Eden Black walks among humans, protecting them from the murderous evil of other-worlders who abduct and enslave. And though she appears to be human herself, Eden is an alien, a Raka, distinguished by her golden hair and skin, and gifted with the ominous ability to kill without remorse -- and with total accuracy. That is, until the fateful night she has one shot to eliminate her target, a human slaver -- and misses.

"Failure" is not in Eden's vocabulary. Neither is "partner" -- but that's what she is forcibly assigned after recovering from her disastrous mission. A sexy, steely-nerved human agent, Lucius Adaire enjoys nothing more than sparking the fury -- and rousing the desire -- of the fiery female assassin too proud to admit defeat. Locked in an assignment they cannot afford to lose, Lucius and Eden find themselves bound in two high-stakes, heart-pounding games: the sensual web of kill or be killed, and the erotic dance of seduction.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I've only just had time to request it from my library, and it's in, and I hope to read it tomorrow! I love Gena Showalter's writing, must read more of this series beyond the first one which is one of the only 3 Gena Showalter books my library has. Oh, well, I own a lot more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this!
    I haven't read a Gena book but hope to one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally did :) such a great book, really enjoyed it :)

    And read them! She's a great writer, I'm getting close to reading all of her published books, and owning almost all of those, too :) So read her, she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!