Thursday, May 31, 2012

Third Sentence Thursday #42, May 31st

Third Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to watch fireworks especially while eating a cookie!
1) Take the book you are currently reading and open it to a random page. Share the third full sentence on that page. (If there isn't a third one – like at the end of a chapter or a blank page – you can share the third sentence of the book or just choose another random page.) Feel free to share more than one sentence, if you feel the need to do so.
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence at Proud Book Nerd, host of this wonderful meme! Well, for this month while Proud Book Nerd is hosting a month-long event, I'll be hosting Third Sentence Thursday.
4) Visit one or two of the other blogs to check out their third sentences!

"So I agree." -Insurgent by Veronica Roth, page 32.

That's a very short 3rd line! So go on, guess who is agreeing and to what!

And since I'm the host this week, here's the link upage below!



2 comments:

  1. I'm unable to put my link up and the one the one posted is from last week. Thought I'd give you a heads up that something doesn't seem right.

    For now, here is mine: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/05/third-sentence-thursdaythe-void.html

    Great third sentence, I have no idea what anyone is agreeing about! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) And they're agreeing about the course of action they're going to take :) But she's only saying she agrees, not that she actually does :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!