Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 36 Review: A Touch Morbid

From Goodreads:
Eden won the battle-she saved her true love from the darkest evil. But the war has only just begun. With secrets swirling around her, powerful allies unraveling, and life-and death-as she knows it eroding, Eden and those she loves tread dangerous ground. Can she trust anyone? Will her unearthly powers be her salvation or her downfall? A sweeping, dark, and sexy paranormal romance that will haunt readers with an inventive mythology and a cinematic New York City filled with shadows and longing.

My Review:
So this book was just utterly fantastic! Just built upon the excellence that was A Touch Mortal, which makes this book just that much better! I just loved it! Spending more with with these characters, mainly Eden and Az, but there were others-oh, there were others!-and in this world!

So yeah, Eden and Az can't kiss, which sucks, but that doesn't mean there wasn't romance going on in this book! Because relationships are more then the physical stuff. And there was just that longing between them, that's been there since the beginning!

I understood more about this world, because as Eden was learning more about it, so were we, and part of that was more understanding, or for things that I'd missed out that Eden got, that helped me get it! Just great!

Oh, that ending! That was a whole mess of stuff! Brining in new character Sullivan, and all that stuff, yeah, I was thinking that something bad was going to happen there, and it didn't happen quite as I expected, because there were a lot of twists, but yeah, that was really great!

I just loved reading this book! It was just such a pleasure! But such a cliffhanger ending! I want A Touch Menacing now!

Author: Leah Clifford
Series: A Touch Trilogy #2
Read: September 7th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved A Touch Mortal, and it's a Sophomore Reading Challenge book!
Publisher: Greenwillow
Published: February 28th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!