Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 36 Review: Imaginary Girls

From Goodreads:
Chloe's older sister, Ruby, is the girl everyone looks to and longs for, who can't be captured or caged. When a night with Ruby's friends goes horribly wrong and Chloe discovers the dead body of her classmate London Hayes left floating in the reservoir, Chloe is sent away from town and away from Ruby.

But Ruby will do anything to get her sister back, and when Chloe returns to town two years later, deadly surprises await. As Chloe flirts with the truth that Ruby has hidden deeply away, the fragile line between life and death is redrawn by the complex bonds of sisterhood.

My Review:
Yeah, this was a really fantastic book! It was really creepy, but it was really good! And the sister bond...I don't have a sister, but I am a sister. But I don't have that close of a bond with my little brother. Though my mind is a bit out there!

This book was a bit strange and confusing. The whole thing with the lake, and everything there, and how things connected, we got that as the story went on, but in the beginning, it was a treasure hunt for puzzle pieces. The ones found just didn't make a lot of sense!

This book was sad, dealing with all that it did, because of the death, the separation of the sisters, and all of the things that were going on. Yeah, that was not so fun for anyone, so yeah, that was a bit hard to read!

How it ended, yeah, that was really awesome! Everything came together, and that was really great! Things made sense, and I just really enjoyed it so much! Really great ending for a book that yeah, was pretty OK!

Confusing, but really enjoyable book!

Author: Nova Ren Suma
Read: September 7th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a great book, it has a creepy cover, and it's a Wrote that Review Reward book!
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Published: June 14th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!