Saturday, September 8, 2012

Really Sorry!!!

I'm really sorry about the slipping of all my posts, it's an unfortunate downside of moving into residence, that I have unreliable internet, in fact, I'm sitting out near the elevators on concrete to get internet that I couldn't get in my room. The posts that go live mostly are ones that I've prewritten, or in some fortunate cases, ones I've done here. Most are the former, so bare with me as I try and find some more alternatives in getting these posts out on time and actually finished! Time just keeps on marching forward on us, doesn't it? It hardly feels like September, but we're almost done this year, compared to what we've already had so far. Oh, well. Hope to get to something of a normal and catch up on all my posts! Especially reviews! They've been down from the beginning!

2 comments:

  1. We are here, good luck i am sure you will be up and running again in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seeming less and less likely, being 2ish months latter. I have been so busy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!