Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #74, October 3rd



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Crash by Lisa McMann
Expected Publication: January 8th 2013
From Goodreads:
Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that.

What she can’t handle is the vision. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode... and nine body bags in the snow.

She has no idea why this is happening to her or if she’s going crazy. It hardly matters, because the visions are everywhere--on billboards, television screens, windows--and she’s the only one who can see them.

But it’s not until the vision starts coming more frequently, and revealing more clues, that Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it's someone she knows. Someone she’s been in love with for as long as she can remember.

This sounds really great! And new, and different from her Wake series, can't wait to read it! What are your guy's picks? Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Crash seems to be a pretty popular pick this week! I hadn't heard of it before today but I'll add it to my TBR pile. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!