Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #76, October 17th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Expected Publication: January 22nd 2013
From Goodreads:
Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.

Oh, wow, I want to read this book! It sounds spectacular, and Everneath was so great, I want to read this now! What are your guy's picks? Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I still have to read Everneath, and this cover is so beautiful! Can't wait to start this series!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!