Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone! Hope we have another good book year!

Ok, goals/resolutions (some for the blog, some for me personally, some a bit of both):

1. Read. Just read a lot of books, books I want to read, books I signed up to read, and books that I need to get my hands on!!!

2. Complete my challenges! I hope that by December 31st 2012, that I'll have all my challenges completed, from my Goodreads of reading a book a day, to all the reading challenges, I hope they're done by the end of this year!

3. Write my reviews on time. I don't want to have a pileup of 3 weeks of reviews not reviewed. I've already had 1 time of doing this, and I'm going to have to do another, for the last few weeks of December, but I don't want to have to do this again. So I'm thinking of using the last 20 minutes or so I have left on the computer each night to review any books I finished that day, so all the reviews will be done. Don't know how this'll work, since my computer time is used a lot, but yeah. Hopefully!

4. Catch up on my review books. Reviews from authors, for tours, and netgalley. I have over 100 books to read for netgalley, so I'm glad that I'll get some of these read!

5. Write 1 book from start to finish, without editing, not for a wrimo, and without Write or Die, that I've planned out, and understand the characters, and had a few key plot points without knowing the full story, that sort of thing.

6. Plan out college-y stuff. Thinking of doing a BA in the arts, with English as the main thingie. Whatever the terms, that kinda thing. Must have more books!!!!

Can't think of any more goals, and that's a good think since the seven key is out on this computer. Yep. Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!