Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday #41, January 18th


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!
I'm currently reading Life Is But A Dream, and it's amazing! Lyrical, and thought-provoking! Must read more!
I'm also reading The Summer I Turned Pretty. Really enjoying it!
I just finished Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and I really loved it!
I also finished A Little Night Magic, and it was a funny, cute contemporary-paranormal novel, what with the magic and all.
I want to read Killing Me Softly after The Summer I Turned Pretty, since I want to, and they're the paperbacks.
I want to read Various Positions after Life is But a Dream, since it looks awesome, and it's the next e-book after Dream. Yep.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. They are! And they will be! I love the covers, they're really pretty :) Must read more, since I have 20 books I want to read this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!