Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3 Review: Carrier of the Mark

From Goodreads:
From the moment she sets foot at her new school in Ireland, Megan is inexplicably drawn to the darkly handsome Adam DeRis. But Megan soon discovers that her feelings for Adam are tied to a supernatural fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that unites them could be their ultimate destruction. 

My Review:
Wow, was this a really incredible book! I so utterly enjoyed it, it was new and unique in the magic, though I've seen comparisons to Twilight, that doesn't really matter, because a) I didn't see them, and b) I didn't see them because I was so engrossed in this story!

So yeah, there's a bit of a mystery at first, around Adam's family, and what's going on, and then there was the whole magic thing, and yeah, that was new, interesting, and fun to read, though there were some hard parts!

That ending! I enjoyed it, it brought up some things, and that are hopefully going to be dealt with the in the next 2 books, and yeah, just in itself, it was pretty explosive, and just a little bit scary, since it is a book and all!

Yeah, I really enjoyed this book, and I can't wait for the next one-I want to know what's going to happen next!

Author: Leigh Fallon
Series: Carrier #1
Read: January 19th-20th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: It looks fantastic, and it's a WTC book!
Publisher: HarperTeen
Published: January 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!