Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 4 Review: Alienation

From Goodreads:
The invasion was only the beginning . . .

After his parents were killed in a car accident, Colt McAllister was drawn into a world he thought only existed in comic books-one where mind control, jet packs, and flying motorcycles don't even scratch the surface.

Along with his best friends Oz and Danielle, Colt is now training at the secret Central Headquarters Against the Occult and Supernatural academy. But strange accidents seem to follow him. . . even with the security of the school grounds. What first seems random soon turns deadly. But who is targeting Colt?

As the alien invasions increase in frequency and force, C.H.A.O.S resources are taxed to the limit they're forced to utilize the new recruits. In the midst of battle, Colt will discover some startling revelations . . . about himself, his friendship with Oz, and why he has been chosen to defeat this alien attack against earth.


My Review:
I loved this book, so much! It picks up pretty quickly after Invasion, and yeah, right into action, which pretty much never lets up, it's like, bam bam bam, and only a few breaks between that! And it was just awesome!

We learn more about Cole, why he's important, why they think that he's the one that's going to save the world, and all the while Cole's being his smart ass, witty, pretty kick ass self, which is entertaining to see!

We also get stuff about Danielle and Oz, and yeah, not all of it is good, especially Oz, that almost broke my heart, but yeah, it's important, and while I didn't want it to happen, it was enjoyable to read about! What with Oz's dad and all!

Yeah, it started and ended with action, and I have high hopes for the 3rd (and I think last) book in the series!

Author: Jon S. Lewis
Series: C.H.A.O.S. #2
Read: January 23rd-26th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: I really enjoyed Invasion, so I requested this one! And it's a A-Z book.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishings
Published: January 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!