Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 4 Review: Enduring Light

From Goodreads:
Julia Darling is finally able to marry Paul Otto for eternity. But it's a harsh world for a rancher in turn-of-the-century Wyoming, especially a Mormon rancher. When alienation and threats begin, Julia must prove she's her husband's equal in strength and endurance as she learns to let go of scars on the outside and inside. 

My Review:
I didn't really enjoy this book, so I'd rather not spend any more time with it, thank you very much, so this is going to be the extend of my review-it was OK, but I won't check out any of her other books, and yeah, it just wasn't entertaining for me.

Author: Carla Kelly
Series: Borrowed Light #2
Read: January 23rd, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: The cover was pretty. And I wanted to. 
Publisher: Bonneville Books
Published: January 8th 2012
1/5 Hearts
0/5 Books
0/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!