Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Embrace: Review

From Goodreads:
Sometimes you end up hurting the ones you love. 
You find you can't save them or yourself. 

Madison is familiar enough with change, and she hates everything about it. Change took her long-term boyfriend away from her. It caused one of her friends to suddenly hate her. It's responsible for the death of a local along with a host of other mysterious happenings. But when Madison meets a hot new guy, she thinks her luck is about to improve. 

Madison is instantly drawn to the handsome and intriguing Isaac Addington. She quickly realizes he's a guy harboring a secret, but she's willing to risk the unknown to be with him. 

Her world really spins out of control, however, when her best friend becomes delusional, seeing things that aren't there and desperately trying to escape their evil. When the doctors can't find the answers, Madison seeks her own. 

Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover. 

Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.

My Review:
What a great book! I loved it, and the "spellbound," well, not just the story! But in it! And yeah, that made it just 10 times better! I really enjoyed it, and the characters were so great! It was just so really fantastic to read this book!

Madison was  a great character, she had a few weaknesses, like how she used anger, but that just made the book better as she grew, and became a better person! And to help her along is the intriguing Isaac, with a few secrets of his own, and yeah.

I really enjoyed the mystery of finding out all about the magic, and who was doing that to her friend, and working out romantic conflicts, with an ex and Isaac, and yeah, that was a lot of fun to read because they had some troubles with expressing feelings because if they did, then there was control and power where it might not ought to be. Yep.

I loved the car/truck thing, that was really funny after the fact, but during, life threatening, and yeah, really enjoyed reading that! Just an excellent scene, one of my favourites in the book! Just so hilarious and awesome!

This was an awesome book, so I hope you guys check it out!

Author: Cherie Colyer
Read: January 14th, 2012
Source: A Tale of Many Review's Review Copy for Tour
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a Debut Author Challenge book!
Publisher: Omnific Publishing
Published: December 18th 2011
4/5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

Bio:
A little about myself: I write young adult and middle grade novels. I love finding new stories that keep me up late reading. While my favorite genre is fantasy, if the book is beautifully written with characters that come alive I’m all over it.

My debut novel EMBRACE is now available from Omnific Publishing.

Contact and Buy AKA Links:
Stops on the Tour:
January 23 

January 24 ~

January 25 ~
http://www.stuckinbooks.com ~ Character Interview & Review

January 26 ~
http://www.endlesslybookish.com/ ~ Character Interview

January 27 ~
A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Final Stop & Open Mic with author

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!