Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 18 Review: The Restorer

From Goodreads:
Amelia Gray has always been aware of ghosts, and now she travels all over the South cleaning up forgotten or abandoned graveyards. When an enigmatic yet haunted police detective asks for her help to trap a serial killer, their growing attraction constitutes the very gravest of threats.

My Review:
Wow, I enjoyed this book so much! I've read and really liked other Amanda Stevens books, but this one, oh, this one took the cake! Really enjoyable, entertaining, and yeah, I just want to read more, and I'm so glad that I can, since I have e-ARC's from NetGalley of them! Yeah!

Amelia was someone that I'd like to get to know-she has a very specialized job in restoring run down graveyards, whether because they were forgotten or abandoned. Which is not something I'd heard of before, but it was really great!

This book started off a great series, with lots going on-the paranormal aspect in her seeing ghosts, and some of the ghosts she sees, Devlin, and the relationship that's blooming there, and all the questions that Amelia has! I can't wait for answers!

This was a really spectacular book with great twists and turns, though I guessed the bad guy, because of the way he was acting. But he had a reason, so oh, well! Really great book!

Author: Amanda Stevens
Series: Graveyard Queen #1
Read: April 29th-30th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I liked Amanda Steven's other books, and I have the next 2 on NetGalley!
Publisher: Mira
Published: April 19th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!