Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 11 Review: Pandemonium

From Goodreads:
I'm pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex, 
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school, 
push, 
push, 
push, 
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It was really different then Delirum, and if you're looking for middle book slump, well, you're not going to find it here! This book had a lot going on, from the back and forth narration, from the winter after Delirum, and then after that, in the city, and yeah, how they weaved was pretty great!

I loved seeing both sides, Lena after she had left Alex and was dealing with that, and then Lena who had mourned and moved on from Alex, and maybe found a new love, in the same time that she requited someone for her cause, Justin.

That ending! I mean, there's Justin, and then there's Alex! But it's not the Alex we remember, this is a harder, meaner Alex, and yeah, before we can process-us and Lena-that Alex is alive and here, the book ends. So yeah, that was an ending!

I just loved this book so much, it was so entertaining, and the wait for the 3rd and final book is just about going to kill me!

Author: Lauren Oliver
Series: Delirium #2
Read: March 12th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Must read more of this series! And it's a WoW book! And a 2012 Dystopian book!
Publisher: HarperCollins
Published: February 28th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!