Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #3, August 26th

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books Want to participate? Go sign up! The Question of the week is: Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?

My Answer: Yes, I do. I have 2 doggies, named Dobby and Winky (guess I can't get out of the book-related questions) who are 3 year old bosten terrier beagle crossbreed brother and sister. I've also had a variety of fish, but only goldfish were still there when we left them behind when we moved, and then we got a call from the new owners, and the goldfish were now green. I'm not sure if they were alive or not. Also had birds, Kokatiales? That come from Australia, but they died when I was in grade 5 (I'm going into grade 12 in 11 days) Yep. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!