Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Have an Update! #8, August 14th


What I'm Writing: nothing different from last week, been very busy!

New Titles: I have a new title, Vitality Apathy.

New Plots:
Caught Dead Here: There are a few places that, you just wouldn’t want to be. Is it because of how bad they are, and the rep that they have? Or is it the feeling that, you shouldn’t be here? Or is it, you can’t say where you’ll be when you die, and you try and keep away from those that might not be so favorable? But when you die, you don’t always have a choice as to where you go. I didn’t…


Vitality Apathy: A girl who at 16, remembers her past lives, and the past 1000 years or so, and gains her powers back, like shape shifting-she had this one life where she was a cat-and she is placed in lives where she can help, and sometimes, there are more then 1 copy of a family, though in different circumstances, that she has to balance her time between. Various problems, boy trouble (she’s had a lot of boyfriends, and some husbands, too) and then she comes up to a problem.



Monthly Word Count: 126 870 words. Still been very busy, but oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!