Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Computer Trouble

well, you guys know that my computer I'd pretty messed up, right? Well, it was pretty much fixed this Saturday. And then the wifi finder died on me. And then internet at home became very, very, very, very slow. And then I had a disagreement with my parents (I am so not going to pick up the doggie poop, thank you very much) and they took away the laptop and thee mini, so I have to type this on the iPod, which is pretty hard. So I just wanted to tell you guys because I can't be sure that I'll be able to do my posts the way I want to, but I'm kinda learning how to copy and paste a bit on this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!