Sunday, August 14, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Wrap Up

Join us for our Review-a-thon!
Ok, I didn't do exactly as much as I wanted to, I read 9 books, and in that, wrote 6 reviews (the Babble series, the Inside/Outside series and the Glass series each got a review) But considering I started a day late, and my books not being at the library, I'm fine with that. Yep.

I reviewed Inside Out and Outside In, Insatiable, The Invasion, Queen of Babble series, Fire Study, and the Glass series and I'm happy with that. Yep.

2 comments:

  1. What great books! I will have to check those reviews out. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they were! And yeah :) I like comments :) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!