Monday, August 8, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Update #1


Well, it's day 2 of the Monster Review-a-Thon, and I've read 1 of my books, Insatiable. So I'm happy. Hope to at least finish 3 of my books today, but I still have to pick up Fire Study from the library, and I don't have a ride...but I'll get it, because I really, really, really want to read this book!!!!

So now to do the mini challenges, and such, and my update part. So here's my progess thus far:

Insatiable by Meg Cabot;
Page Number: 451
Finished: August 7th, 11 pm

Total Pages Read Thus Far: 451

Books Finished Thus Far: 1

Currently Reading:

The Invasion:
Currently On: Page 2

Next To Read: Queen of Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!