Thursday, August 11, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Mini Challenge #5


Here's a link to the challenge, and this is what it asks:
to work on organizing your upcoming reviews of books you haven't read

I have it very simple, I read a book, or books, if it's a series or the same author, and then I write my reviews.  I keep track of what to review on my weekly what I'm going to read here, because I can only write my reviews on books that I've read (I can set up reviews for the books I'm going to be reading though!) And I can't think ahead of 1 week, because books are fickle, and I just don't always read them in the time that I want to. Yep :)

2 comments:

  1. Keeping it simple is the best way to go. I feel like we have too many organizers sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) And simple is all I can do when I'm busy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!