Monday, August 8, 2011

Monster Review-a-Thon Mini Challenge #2


Here is a link to the challenge, and here is what it asks:
working (or starting) in cross posting your reviews.

Well, that's pretty easy for me, I should say. I only use Goodreads, and this blog for my reviews, I do have a Librarything account, but you can only post a review if the book is on your shelf, and there's a max of 200 books on your shelf if you don't have a paid account, and since I don't have that...yeah. So just goodreads and here.

I use goodreads to keep track when I finished the books, and keeping updates on what page I'm on. Then when I'm finished, I'll write a quick review that will have points that I'll expand upon here. They're usually 1-3 sentences, so they're nice and easy, and then I can get back to reading!

But I've been doing that since I started blogging, so I don't have any catching up to do :)

4 comments:

  1. I did not realized that about library thing. I just joined with them, and I will certainly keep that in mind. I won't be posting all my reviews on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't realize it till I'd hit 200 books. Yep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I ended up buying a lifetime membership for $10, but i never use LibraryThing anymore, so it is kind of a waste. I think Goodreads is the best out of the three main sites - LibraryThing, Shelfari being the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, that kinda sucks, but I agree :) never used Shelfari, but I've heard of it. Oh, well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!