Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #9, August 7th-August Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

Review:
Mathias Bootmaker and the Keepers of the Sandbox, Book One - It Is Said

Library:
Shade
Storm Glass
Spy Glass
Insatiable
Queen of Babble
Queen of Babble in the Big City
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched
The Luxe
Syren

Bought:
City of Fallen Angels
The Dream Hunter
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed

From Grannie:
Inside Out
Outside In
Dark Demon
Burning Wild
No Mercy

BookMooch:
Sisters of the Sword

NetGalley:
The Lantern
The Sixes
Unsaid
The Juliet Spell
Body of Sin
Until There Was You
The Deserter
Gil Marsh
Peaceweaver
Zero
Daughter of the Centaurs
The Queen's Lady
The Whole Story of a Half Girl
Wanderlove
Wreath
Bite Me
The Demon Lover
Next To Love
There You'll Find Me
Avery's Battlefield
The Choir Boats
Everything Beautiful Began After
Decieving the Protector

5 comments:

  1. I read Queen of babble long time ago. it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so many books. i really want to read the queen of babble series. enjoy :)

    My IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read it-it's a Meg Cabot book! I love her writing!

    And yep :) My grandparents are over, and they brought over some books, and then bought me some, which was really nice! And I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is :) And it's great to have my own copy now! yeah!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!