Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #20, August 23rd

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Mischief Becomes Her by Kasey Michaels, page 30.
"'We trade Donovan McNabb for Brett Farve, and they trade insults and favours. I think I like the male version better.'"

Yeah, that's pretty great!

And from my own book, A Nick in Time, page 2,
"I grabbed his coat and spun him around. Only to see in shock a girl even younger than me who used my distraction of her sex and age to get out of my grip and to take off running."

What about you guys? Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He who hesitates is lost. Great teaser. My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Must write more! Also need computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha the teaser you picked from Mischiel Becomes Her was great! its so true too!

    Check out my Teaser Tuesday if you have time =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the snippet from A Nick in Time. It is so intriguing.
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!