Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 32 Review: Insatiable

From Goodreads:
Sick of vampires? So is Meena Harper.

But her boss is making her write about them anyway, even though Meena doesn't believe in them. 

Not that Meena isn't familiar with the supernatural. See, Meena Harper knows how you're going to die (not That you're going to believe her; no one ever does).


But not even Meena's precognition can prepare her for what happens when she meets—then makes the mistake of falling in love with—Lucien Antonescu, a modern-day prince with a bit of a dark side . . . a dark side a lot of people, like an ancient society of vampire-hunters, would prefer to see him dead for.

The problem is, he already is dead. Maybe that's why he’s the first guy Meena's ever met that she could see herself having a future with. See, while Meena's always been able to see everyone else’s future, she's never been able look into her own.

And while Lucien seems like everything Meena has ever dreamed of in a boyfriend, he might turn out to be more like a nightmare.


Now might be a good time for Meena to start learning to predict her own future . . .

If she even has one.

My Review:
This book was really funny! From the vampire thing, to the "knowing when everybody going to die"' thing, it just was really funny!

I loved Meena, she was a strong character, who did what she thought was best for everybody, and made the right decision, even if it really, really hurt! She was just a great character, though I wish the bag and the laptop had survived!

The relationship between her and Lucien, I just loved it! It was really great the way it ended, and I loved his powers! Dragons and vampires, didn't know they mixed! But yeah, they did, and yeah, it's pretty fitting, that the Dragon heir can change into one!

This was just was a great book that I loved, can't wait to read Overbite, even though it's had some really negative reviews, I'm going to love it!

Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Insatiable #1
Read: August 7th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: I love reading Meg Cabot books, they're so fantastic!
Publisher: William Morrow
Published: June 8th, 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. I'm not into paranormal or vampire books, with the exception of the Twilight series. However, since the main character didn't believe in vampires either, I might give it a try.

    Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, give it a try! It's really good! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!