Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 32 Review: The Invasion

From Goodreads:
This fantastic, unpredictable, edge-of-your-seat new series can best be described as an X-Files for kids--plus a whole lot more! Jake, Rachel, Cassie, Tobias, and Marco are the Animorphs--five kids who can change into any animal they touch.

My Review:
I read this book when I was in grade 3 or 4. It made me start reading the whole series, all 54 books. So when it came time to look for books to giveaway, I thought of this one, I hadn't read it in a while.

So that led me to read it, and deciding to keep it.

It was just a good novel, and kids should read it, because it's nice and short and easy to read!

Like I said, good novel, check it out!

Author: K.A. Applegate
Series: Animorphs #1
Read: August 8th, 2011
Source: Recycling Depot Book Drop Off
Reason Why: I've really enjoyed the other books!
Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
Published: June 1st 1996
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!