Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wendesday #18th, August 10th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!


I'm currently reading Storm Glass, and it's awesome to have an Opal POV!!!
















I'm also reading Rooms on Adobe Digital Edition.

















I just finished reading Fire Study, and boy was it amazing! Can't wait to see more of Yelena and Valek in the Glass series!
I'm going to be reading Sea Glass next, must finish this series!
 
What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these books. I'll have to look them up on Goodreads and see what they are about.

    Happy reading!

    Here’s my WWW Wednesday
    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look them up, look them up! They are amazing so far! I love all the Maria V. Synder books, and Rooms is pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!