Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow that Blurb Reading Challenge Update 8

I actually have a few upates. I've finished reading Flashpoint, yeah, and I've started A Whisper to the Living which I expect to be done by the end of today. But I've hit a snag. A Whisper to the Living, at least, the copy that I've gotten, only has blurbs from reviewers, and there aren't any from authors. So I'm going to backtrack to Flashpoint, and move to The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman.

Here's the start up post. This is a meme hosted by Reading With Tequila.

My Reading Journey:
1. The Devil Colony by James Rollins. Review here

Blurb: "Nobody-and I mean nobody-does this stuff better than Rollins" -Lee Child

2. Killing Floor by Lee Child. Review here

Blurb: "This is a kick-ass first novel by the very talented lee Child. Hero Jack Reacher has presence and dimension-a man you definitely want on your side. Child has a sure touch and a strong voice. Definitely a talent to watch" -Lynn S. Hightower

3. Flashpoint by Lynn Hightower. Review here

Blurb: "A truly original plot...Lena Padget is a very welcome addition to the ranks of fictional private eyes. She is witty, tough, and always a woman" -Stuart Kaminsky

Blurb: "Never a dull moment...a plot that moves" -Tony Hillerman

4. A Whisper to the Living by Stuart M. Kaminsky.

5. The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!